Solutions that Work
Get a Consultation
Make Your Bath Dreams Come True
– or –
CALL NOW: (208) 343-8000
CHOOSE THE PERFECT BATH & SHOWER ACCESSORIES
SOAP DISHES, CADDIES, SHELVES & MORE
- Corner Shelf Accessories: Choose from our wide variety of non-porous acrylic corner shelving options. Designed with convenience in mind, our shelves are easy to clean and won’t collect water like the typical corner shelves available.
- Soap dishes: Our newest addition to our family of soap dish options is our elegant and convenient shampoo shelf. It’s a little longer and a bit deeper than your traditional soap dish to accommodate your shampoo. Check out our shampoo shelf and all our other soap dishes available for the perfect solution for you.
- Shower Head Options: With everything from standard shower heads to removable shower heads we have a solution that will work for you. Whether you are looking for a massaging feel, a rain shower head for peace and tranquility, or a removable sprayer for convenience and cleaning we have you covered. Our shower heads come in all the popular finishes to match your other bathroom fixtures perfectly.
- Safety Grab Bars: Our safety Grab Bars come in various sizes and styles and provide a level of elegance along with the safety benefits.
- Shower Rods: We offer straight and crescent rods to accommodate your needs as well as the look and feel you are hoping to achieve. The crescent rods give you a very modern look and feel and provide you with about 6 extra inches of width inside your tub or shower, giving you a little more elbow room for added comfort.
BathCrest of Idaho
Serving all of Treasure Valley
Providing you with options of comfort, safety, and beauty to enhance the quality of your bath or shower. There is nothing quite like the look and feel of a newly remodeled bathroom.
Our Bathrooms Look Great — Our Quality Makes Us Special.
Please thank your entire staff for us because we are truly thankful for the wonderful improvement and the savings. When guests come over our son always says “don’t you have to use the bathroom?”
Thanks a million. We love it.
– Mr. & Mrs. McMillan –
Additional Products & Services
More than five years after the housing bust, the real estate market remains weak in many parts of the country. As a seller, the weak market means you need to go the extra mile in order to beat the competition. If you are planning to invest a significant amount of...
The English language is a strange animal. You know some classic examples like the fact that we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway. However, as our language evolves certain terms come into play that seem completely out of place. For example, why has the old term...